Dainty Necklaces | The Latest Jewellery Trend
Whilst earrings are having a moment this year (we've even heard the term 'Year of the Ear' - check out our Must-Have Earrings For 2018), there's another jewellery trend we can't get enough of - dainty necklaces. These delicate designs lend themselves beautifully to layering and look equally on-trend worn solo.
If you've got plans this weekend, accessorise in style with our favourite dainty necklaces.
1. Silver Cubic Zirconia Choker, £30
Chokers are a huge trend of the moment. This chic design with subtle sparkle is perfect for taking your fashionable look from day to night.
2. Links of London Splendour Rose Gold Plated Silver Pendant, £150
3. Swarovski Attract Rose Gold Plated Crystal Necklace, £85
3. 9ct Gold, Rose Gold and White Gold Ball Necklace, £135
With a contemporary combination of 9ct gold, rose gold and white gold, we love the mixed metal finish of this simple yet striking ball necklace. Complete the look with more understated mixed metal jewellery.
4. Olivia Burton Queen Bee Silver and 18ct Rose Gold Plated Necklace, £60
Channel your inner Queen Bee with this Olivia Burton Queen Bee necklace, with a delicate chain holding the 18ct rose gold plated silver bee. Wear with other bee pieces for bee-autiful matching style.
5. 9ct Gold Bar Necklace, £175