Five Ways To Wear Gold
Gold will always be a classic and timeless hue for jewellery and watches, yet this season gold is in the spotlight more than ever. We’re loving that gold is having such a fashion moment. After all, nothing brightens up your look for summer like glowing gold accessories that twinkle in the sunlight.
Here's some top tips on how to make the most of this precious metal...
1. Be A Gem
3. Subtle Luxury
Worn bold or kept sleek, gold works for every look. If you want to express subtle yet luxurious style, then match your ensembles with simply stunning accessories like this gorgeous 18ct gold vermeil Links of London bracelet.
5. Modern Glamour
As modern trends come in, gold moves with them. This classic metal can look stunning when used for contemporary jewellery styles. We’re loving these unique 9ct gold drop earrings that give a traditional drop style a chic update.
Now you know how to style your gold pieces, here's some fun facts on what makes this precious metal so special.
Did you know?...
1. Gold is extra-terrestrial! Nearly all our gold comes from meteorites that hit the Earth over 4 billion years ago.
2. The chemical symbol Au comes from the old Latin name for gold, aurum, which means ‘shining dawn’ or ‘glow of sunrise’. How lovely!
3. Gold is the only metal that is yellow or ‘golden’.
4. Three Olympic swimming pools can hold all the gold ever mined in the world - We wouldn’t mind bathing in one of those!
5. Gold is extremely ductile. Just one ounce of gold can be stretched out into a five mile long thread!
For more golden rules on how to wear this beautiful precious metal, check out our Gold Style Edit. Discover some top style tips and the gold accessories you need in your life. Get ready to swoon…